Pokevolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokevolution

Hosting both versions of the Pokevolution Custom Card Project.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction of the Century

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihaya Kisaragi

Chihaya Kisaragi

Introduction of the Century Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of the Century   Introduction of the Century EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

Hello, so my name was originally DHeroDogma on YCM, but then I changed it to Chihaya, then to Number 83, then back to Chihaya again thanks to a mod on there. Anywho, I'm Chihaya Kisaragi, and it's referenced to a Video Game Character, from the epic game of IDOLM@ster. Other things I like are Touhou related things, Magical Girls, Hentai, Super Robots, and JAM Project.
So yea, nice to meet you. Hope to be of service to the Forum.
Back to top Go down
J-Max
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Century   Introduction of the Century EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

No need to cross out Hentai here Razz Welcome to the Pokevolution Forums, may every Hentai need be satisfied here lol.
Back to top Go down
https://pokevolution.forumotion.com
Chihaya Kisaragi

Chihaya Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Century   Introduction of the Century EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:36 pm

All right, thanks for the welcome. And lol at the Hentai. Yea, I look at it like around a 2 or 3 times a day. Though, I shouldn't talking about my business outside the fourm, lol.
Back to top Go down
SolemnWish

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Century   Introduction of the Century EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Dogma's here :DDDDDDD (Wow, so much YCM peeps here ^^). It's me Swordfire, Sol, Jellybean

Welcome to Pokevolution Forums. Have fun, and enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of the Century   Introduction of the Century Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction of the Century
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokevolution :: Introductions-
Jump to: