Pokevolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokevolution

Hosting both versions of the Pokevolution Custom Card Project.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What would your avatar do?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihaya Kisaragi

Chihaya Kisaragi

What would your avatar do? Empty
PostSubject: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:28 am

Pretty much, you answer the above situation with something your avatar would do, then type in another situation for the below poster.
I'll explain with examples.

Person 1 (Me since I'm starting it off): A dozen of pies fall from the sky and is about to hit you.
Person 2 (Sleeping Snorlax avi): I catch all of them and I eat them and go back to sleep.
Godzilla and attacks your town.
Person 3 (Seto Kaiba avi): I Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and blow it up with Ultimate Stream!
Jigglypuff writes on your face for falling asleep.

Etc., etc.

It doesn't necessarily have to involve your avi entirely, but you get the idea. Like I'm not sure on how to involve mine, but since it's Chihaya, I could call my robot from IM@S Xenoglassia or something, or sing and give people eargasms, or since I'm Mecha Chihaya I can do some epic shenanagins.

So, here is how it's starting off.

A herd of Squirtles plan to take you down with aggresive force, and fires their most powerful Water Gun.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Star

Crystal Star

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Uhhh..... I DODGE. Cuz ya know hot women in dresses can do that these days. Ya.

A group of dwarves mistake you as a trespasser of their lands, and fire there tranquilizer darts
Back to top Go down
Techi

Techi

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:18 am

Super cool Guy with his awesome sword deflects the dwarf's desperate attempts of stopping him at long range. He quickly deals away with the men by taking their lives and captures the women dwarfs to sell away into slavery ETC.

Aizen Gives you a silly look, if that fails to aggrovate you. He rapes your avatar's mother! If you still don't feel aggrovated, he contiues doing very bad things till your avatar is so mad that you must kill him in a very logical way.
Back to top Go down
Miror B.

Miror B.

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:57 am

*dances continuously*

It starts raining cats and dogs. Literally.
Back to top Go down
Dementuo

Dementuo

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:43 pm

Ignore it and SPEAK IN ALL CAPS

An anvil falls on your head, like Looney Tunes.
Back to top Go down
Chihaya Kisaragi

Chihaya Kisaragi

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:13 pm

My epic visor breaks, and I complain ridiculously like a spoiled singer for a new one.

You're the one who pays for my new visor, and I plan to break your arms if you don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your avatar do?   What would your avatar do? Empty

Back to top Go down

What would your avatar do?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokevolution :: Spam Section :: Games-
Jump to: