Pokevolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pokevolution

Hosting both versions of the Pokevolution Custom Card Project.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
J-Max
Admin

Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Rules   Chatbox Rules EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:49 pm

All Members are to abide by these Rules (Including Mods & Admins) If there is any problems, then please take a Copy of the Chat and PM it to me and I shall look into it.

1. No Spamming. Try to keep the Topic flowing nicely. I don't want to see complete Random Gibberish.

2. Respect your fellow Member. If someone has asked you to stop what you are doing, then respect their wishes.

3. Respect your Elders. If a Mod says for you to stop then you STOP! All Mods have the Power to Ban members from the Chatbox.

4. If you would like to share a Image on the Chatboard then please keep it below 800x800. I don't want to se a huge pic of a Hot Hentai Girl's Pussy Razz Also remember to use the IMG Tags.

5. No Banned Content! This includes the Big 3. Guro (Mutilation), Toddlercon (Little Kids being Raped) & Scat + Watersports Piss & Shit) Any Member that does this will be banned from the Chatbox PERMANENTLY!

6. Youtube Vid Links are to be posted in 5 Minute Internals. This gives the users a chance to enjoy the previous Video.

7. If an argument is being upheld, the people that are arguing will be given 3 warnings. If you do not follows those 3 warnings, you are not allowed to participate in the chatbox discussions. Thus, ending in a banned from it.

8. HAVE FUN! I designed this Forum to be a Playground for all of you to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://pokevolution.forumotion.com

Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1